Thursday, November 10, 2011

Goals

Sat down with my associate teacher and went over my personal goals for the next month. It is quite hard when you are already a practicing teacher, albeit not for this subject, to put yourself into the framework of a beginner teacher.  Reflection is a constant and a given for a teacher. It is so important to be able to reflect on what you have done, the extent to what was achieved, and future directions.

However, these are my goals:
1. to utilise technology in the classroom especially with a focus on students demonstrating their knowledge through creating multimodal products
2.  focusing on planning and assessment
3. continued improvement of my professional knowledge and practice:
          teaching secondary students, extending my IT skills, knowledge and practice, and in secondary       literature
Other aims include extending my resource collection. I have sent off the goals, but with some misgivings. I feel I need to be more specific. So will be going back to the drawing board.





No comments:

Post a Comment