Monday, February 21, 2011

A new beginning...

Well I am continuing my journey as a lifelong learner. I must admit I am excited to be studying a subject that I majored in at university, and which really started me on the path to my career as a teacher librarian. The two, English and libraries are so intertwined, that I feel I will benefit from knowledge of both.

I am also on the nervous side, wondering how I will keep up, with my study, a family and a full time job as Head Librarian & Primary Curriculum Coordinator  for an international school here in Osaka, Japan.

I have received the module books and have ordered the Charged with Meaning (Gannon et al) book from Australia. I am thinking that I may come up with a 30 things about me rather than a digital biography as such -  I have not created a digital story yet, and I feel daunted that it may take up alot of time to create. I will go and watch Beverley's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment